What is the difference between a living room and a sitting room?
For starters, the living room is the largest room of the house. A sitting area is often smaller and a lot cozier. In a living room there's often a sitting area, usually formed by a sofa and a couple of armchairs.
How can I decorate my living room in a low budget?
1. Rearrange the furniture
2. Shop your own home for living room ideas on a budget
3. Update your walls with artwork
4. Add greenery with house plants
5. Believe in the power of paint
6. Put up removable wallpaper
7. Or quickly add a mural
8. Create a gallery wall
9. Update your cushions
10. Layer up rugs
The most common living room design mistakes
1. Old-fashioned furniture covers
2. Following only one style
3. Furnitures that has lost its relevance
4. Choose furniture according to design , not your personal preferences
5. Dark furniture with low ceilings
6. The absence or wrong size of a carpet
7. There’s only upper lighting in your living room