Customized furniture can meet the individual needs of consumers and is welcomed by many people. Then what are the precautions for acceptance of customized furniture? Let's take a look at the following relevant content.
Structure: Firstly, please check whether the structure of the furniture is reasonable and whether the frame is correct and firm. Gently push the furniture with your hand. If it shakes or makes a creaking sound, the structure is not strong. Secondly, check the verticality of the furniture as well as its warpage.
Appearance: Checking the appearance quality of decorated furniture is similar to checking that of doors and windows. It mainly depends on whether the surface paint film is smooth and bright, whether there are quality defects such as flow, bubbles, wrinkles, etc.; it also depends on whether the color of the decorative panel is accurate, whether the pattern is consistent, whether there are corroded spots, dead joints, broken pieces, etc.; Clients also need to check whether the edge sealing of wood-based panel parts is tight and straight, whether there is degumming, whether the surface is smooth and flat, and whether there are bumps on the surface.
Accessories: Clients should check whether customized furniture accessories such as chair cushions, side panel anti-slip cushions, hinge covers, are complete. If not, it should be added in time.
Workmanship: Whether the workmanship of the furniture is meticulous can be observed from the components. Clients should check the rationality and firmness of the connection points between each component of the furniture. For furniture with a monolithic structure, every connection point, including horizontal and vertical connection points must be tightly closed, without gaps or looseness. Drawers and cabinet doors should open and close flexibly and return correctly. The periphery of the glass door should be polished and tidy, and the doors should open and close flexibly, without chipping, scratches. The furniture should have symmetrical four corners and a right clasp position.
Size: The focus of furniture should not only include beauty but more importantly, practicality. Whether the size of the furniture conforms to the principles of ergonomics. The size that meets the regulations determines the ease of use of the furniture.
The above content introduced the precautions for the acceptance of custom furniture, now let us take a look at how to customize furniture.
1. The client, after visiting the furniture store or the product model in the manufacturer's exhibition hall, understands the product style, product material, product price, and the service provided by the manufacturer from the salesperson, and has the intention of ordering;
2. After communicating with the designer, the client will tell the designer their requirements for customized furniture, as well as the family member's living habits, preferences, and types of members who use the furniture;
3. the client and designers make an appointment to measure the furniture size at home, to determine the spatial structure as well as the placement of the furniture;
4. The designer accurately measures the size of the furniture, the floor area, and the layout of the home to understand the matching of household items such as curtains, lamps, fabrics, carpets, decorations, and ornaments, as well as the overall brightness of the home space, the matching of colors and materials, etc.;
5. The designer draws design sketches on the spot according to the needs of consumers and the measurement results on the spot;
6. The designer draws the wardrobe design drawing according to the sketches on-site and the actual needs of consumers;
7. The designer provides a well-designed solution to the consumer, and negotiates and adjusts until it meets the consumer's requirements;
8. The two parties determine the plan, and the designer will provide consumers with a detailed quotation according to the number of plates produced by the design drawings to determine the final design plan;
9. The consumer determines the design plan, signs an order contract with the designer, and pays the fee;
10. After the production is finished, the furniture manufacturer and the consumer make an appointment for the final delivery and door-to-door installation.