Generally, we will place a shoe cabinet on the entrance-hall so that we can change shoes when entering the door. Then what are the precautions for the design of the shoe cabinet on the entrance-hall? Let's take a look at the relevant content.
1. The height of the shoe cabinet should be about 2.2 -2.3 meters, which is more convenient, the shoe cabinet with too much height is not convenient to carry during decoration.
2. The number of shoe cabinets should be determined based on the number of shoes that family members wear frequently. The shoe cabinets can be divided into cabinets for frequently-worn shoes and cabinets for infrequently-worn shoes.
3. The shelf of the shoe cabinet should be made of easy-to-clean material--- a glass shelf, which is convenient for wiping dust and dirt.
4. The shoe cabinet should be made into an adjustable laminate, which can be separated according to the actual situation when it is used in the future.
5. The spacing between the laminates is about 15-18 cm, which is also enough for a large pair of sports shoes.
6. The optimal depth of the shoe cabinet is about 25 to 35 cm, which is also a suitable depth for men's sports shoes. When designing a shoe cabinet, the thickness of the door must first be deducted to calculate the actual depth inside the cabinet.
7. The shoe cabinet needs to be designed with ventilation holes: because the shoes will have some smell after being worn, the shoe cabinet needs to have the function of dispersing air.
The above content introduced the relevant precautions for the design of the entrance-hall shoe cabinet, now let us take a look at the general size of the shoe cabinet at home.
1. Generally, the height of the shoe cabinet should not exceed 800mm. The width should be reasonably planned based on the available space width. The depth should be designed based on the length of the shoes' family members (usually between 300 and 400 mm). Many people who buy shoes don't like to throw away the shoebox and put the shoes directly into the shoe cabinet. In this case, the depth of the shoe cabinet is about 380-400mm. Before designing, planning, and customizing the shoe cabinet, the user's shoebox-size must be measured as the basis for the depth of the shoe cabinet. If some other items are to be put in the shoe cabinet, such as vacuum cleaners, fly swatters, etc., the depth must be more than 400mm before use
2. Large shoe cabinet: The size of this kind of shoe cabinet is generally 1347*318*1032mm, and there is another type of shoe cabinet with greater width, and the size is generally 1240*330*1050mm.
3. Small shoe cabinet: Generally used when living alone, and it is more delicate. The size of this type of shoe cabinet is generally 602*318*456mm. Of course, another type of smaller shoe cabinet is a standard single-person-used shoe cabinet with a general size of 598*516*457mm.
4. Two-door shoe cabinet: This type is more suitable for a small-sized-family with a more appropriate size of 947*318*1032mm. Of course, there are other common double door shoe cabinets with a size of 907*318*1021mm. They are of no big difference. Clients can choose the size based on home design during purchase.