The decorative effect of the suspended ceiling is very obvious, even obvious to all. Therefore, the ceiling design is all the rage in home decoration. But in recent years, fewer and fewer people have made ceilings for bedroom decoration. Next, SNIMAY will talk about why there is no suspended ceiling in the bedroom now.
Strictly speaking, it is not that there is no suspended ceiling in the bedroom now, but the simplest ceiling method is used, such as directly using the gypsum line, or making a circle in the bedroom, which can play a decorative effect, and even replace the original one.
If compared with the traditional ceiling method, it may be a great improvement. This is mainly because the bedroom is originally a resting place. If the ceiling is about 30cm high, plus the height of the bed, then if a person stands on the bed, he can reach out to touch the ceiling. This kind of space is not very optimistic, and people will feel depressed when sleeping in this kind of room.
1. Use gypsum to decorate the ceiling, which looks very beautiful, and the price is relatively affordable. It also has the functions of fire prevention, moisture prevention and sound insulation.
2. Try to choose plaster lines suitable for the decoration style of the house, and fix the plaster products on the decorative surface by sticking or nailing method. Residential online reminder: When the joints of plaster lines are connected, pay attention to whether the two sides of the line pattern are aligned, so as not to affect the ceiling effect.
3. You can use gypsum products such as decorative flowers, lamp panels, corbels, reliefs, which can be combined with paint or wallpaper to create a magnificent atmosphere, making the entire bedroom look particularly tall and high-end.
4. If the height is less than 2.6 meters, it is not suitable for ceiling, and the effect of suspending is not good. If the height of the bedroom is about 2.8 meters, it is more suitable for ceiling.
1. In fact, ceilings are not suitable for all rooms. The need for ceilings depends on the height of the house. If the height of the room is less than 2 meters, it is not suitable for ceilings, which will create a sense of depression. For rooms with a height of 2 meters or more, the ceiling will be more attractive, beautiful and generous.
2. If the height of the room is high enough, it is adoptable to have a suspended ceiling, but sometimes we don't know whether our room is suitable for ceiling. Although it can be determined by the height, some house owners indicate that their bedrooms are really not suitable for installing ceiling. Why? From the viewpoint of geomantic omen in decoration, the bedroom is a place to sleep. There should be no beams and ceilings above the bed. The beams can easily cause a feeling of heavy body psychologically. Especially when people sleep under the beams, they will feel great pressure and suffer from mental pressure, which may effect health and career.
3. Although the bedroom ceiling is not recommended in the theory of geomantic omen, if you have to install a ceiling, it is recommended to choose a ceiling that looks more flat overall. Of course, it is also very important to choose the bedroom lamp. The bedroom lamp should not be installed directly above the bed. And a large chandelier is not a good choice. It would be good to choose a wall lamp.
The above is the relevant content analysis that SNIMAY brings to you about why there is no suspended ceiling in the bedroom now. The diversification of the decoration on the top of the bedroom is also the reason why there are fewer and fewer ceilings now. If you don't know how to make the bedroom more beautiful without a ceiling, you may refer to this article. I hope it is helpful to you.