Many houses have the semi-solid wall on the balcony. How to use and decorate this wall makes many people confused. Next, SNIMAY will tell you how to decorate the semi-solid wall of the balcony. If you are interested, come and take a look!
Ⅰ. How to decorate the semi-solid wall of the balcony?
1. Combine it with the living room
If the conditions permit, the wall between the balcony and the living room can be opened up to increase the use area of the living room. Put a set of tables and chairs on the balcony to make you enjoy the afternoon tea time. If there is still space on the side of the balcony, you can make some racks for placing sundries.
2. Tea room
If there are people who like to drink tea at home, the balcony can be designed as a tea room, and the semi-solid wall can just guarantee the mystery of the tea room.
3. Leisure area
The semi-enclosed balcony is very suitable for young people. It can be transformed into a leisure area with some books, and it can also be used as a gathering space for friends.
4. Laundry room
The semi-enclosed balcony can also be transformed into a laundry room, but you should pay attention to waterproofing and watering during the decoration, and the washing machine should take sun protection measures.
Ⅱ. How to make the small balcony at home more practical with decoration?
1. Place the washing machine on the small balcony to create a clean space and create a living balcony;
2. Transform the balcony into a study room, which is suitable for families who like to read;
3. Transform the balcony into a flower room, which is warm and comfortable, full of natural feeling;
4. Transform the balcony into a storage room to increase the indoor storage space.
Ⅲ. What are the precautions for the design of small balcony?
1. When decorating the small balcony, the floor material should be consistent with the indoor floor material, so that it will not give people the abrupt feeling of the two spaces, and the whole is more beautiful.
2. If the indoor area is relatively small and there is no study room at home, the balcony can be designed as a study room with the good light and strong comfort. If you are tired of reading, you can look at the outside scenery and have a relax.
3. In the process of building the balcony, special consideration should be given to the overall lighting of the room to avoid excessive darkness. If the lighting is normal, you can install lamps as an aid.
SNIMAY can offer creative ideas about balcony interior design. The above are all the contents about how to decorate the semi-solid wall of the balcony compiled by SNIMAY.
I hope all these can help solve your doubts. Don't forget to pay more attention to our website.