When the height of the living room is 2.7 meters, the height of the bottom lamp from the ground should be about 1.8-2 meters. The bottom lamp should be higher than the top of the head. If you feel a little depressed after installing the chandelier, it is recommended to shorten the length of the hanging chain or install the ceiling lamp.
(1) Choosing According To the Decoration Style
As we all know, there are unique styles in every country. Even small lamps should be consistent with them, such as European-style rooms, which are suitable for chandeliers or crystal lamps. If it is an American country style room, the living room lamps should not be too gorgeous or too fancy. If it is a Chinese-style room, you can consider a square and round chandelier. If it is pastoral, you should not choose a large chandelier that is too gorgeous and retro.
(2) Choosing According To the Size and Height of the Living Room
This is a key point. Usually, in order to ensure the brightness of the living room, you should choose the high end living room furniture, the luxurious chandeliers, with novel appearance and different styles if the space exceeds 20㎡, which can also solve the emptiness problem of large space. If the living room space is less than 20㎡, you can use ceiling lamps. Living rooms with a height higher than 2.5 meters are also suitable for chandeliers.
(3) Choosing According To the Light
Nowadays, there are all kinds of room types. There are houses with good lighting, but there are also houses with poor lighting. Compared with other places, the living room is brighter. You can make a ceiling on the top, and then install the auxiliary light sources, such as lamp strips and spotlights, showing your taste at the same time.
(1) Before disassembly, turn off the power supply first, and do not scrub the lamp holder with a wet rag to prevent electric leakage.
(2) When scrubbing, you can turn over the light-colored cotton socks or double-layer bath towels and put them on your hands to gently wipe the lamps.
(3) After cleaning, the lamps and lanterns should be installed as they are. Do not miss any parts or install wrong parts. Do not change the structure of the lamp or replace its components.
(4) It is best not to wash the lamps with water. Just wipe it with a dry rag dipped in water. If you accidentally let the lamp touch the water, try to dry the lamp as much as possible. Never wipe it with a wet rag immediately after turning on the light, because high-temperature bulbs are easy to burst when exposed to water.
(5) The ceiling lampshades are made of different materials, so there are some differences in their cleaning methods. For example, cloth lampshades should be cleaned with a small vacuum cleaner and then scrubbed with some detergent. If the inside of the lampshade is made of paper material, you should avoid using detergent directly to prevent damage. Wipe it once with a dry cloth. Clean frosted glass lampshade with a soft cloth dipped in toothpaste, and treat the dirt on the concave and convex parts with a soft cloth wrapped with toothpick. For the dirt on the metal lamp holder, remove the dust on the surface first, and then squeeze a little toothpaste on the cotton cloth for scrubbing.